HMPPS Innovation grants launching
HM Prisons and Probation Service (HMPPS) has launched the Innovation grant funding programme for 2018-2020.
The programme awards one-off grants to enable the voluntary sector to contribute to better outcomes for people in Public Sector Prisons, the National Probation Service and Youth Custody Services. Please note this does not include Community Rehabilitation Companies or privately managed prisons. These grants are open to voluntary sector organisations with the purpose of accessing innovative new services or approaches.
Under this grant programme, funding will be available for seven individual grant schemes:
- Addressing the needs of male and/or female young adults
- Strengthening family ties and relationships
- A tailored approach for people who may be disadvantaged because of discrimination and/or as a consequence of protected characteristics as defined by the Equality Act 2010 or other people with specific and unmet needs
- Improving the health and well-being of people with convictions
- Valuing volunteers
- Improving Safer Custody
- and extending education provision.
The deadline for applications is 9th April
The competitions have been launched on the Ministry of Justice Bravo Portal, to access the competitions providers are required to register and log in. Once you have logged into the Bravo Portal, you will find the competitions along with all documentation on the grants and how to submit proposals under the tab “ITT’s Open to all Suppliers”.
All documents and further information on how to submit proposals can be found on the Ministry of Justice Bravo Portal here.
Photo courtesy of Changing Tunes