We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To maintain our organisational records.
- To provide you with information concerning the voluntary and community sector, criminal justice system, and National Criminal Justice Arts Alliance products and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service and website, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To allow you to participate in the National Criminal Justice Arts Alliance online community and to display your profile and information about you on the online membership database.
We may communicate with you by email, telephone, letter or other reasonable means with updates and information about goods and services we believe may be of interest to you.
GDPR gives you various rights about the information held about you. You have the right to view, amend and delete the information we hold about you. You also have the right to restrict how we use this information and to object to us using the information at all. Your rights can be exercised at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinks manages the National Criminal Justice Arts Alliance and is the legally accountable body for all official National Criminal Justice Arts Alliance activity.
Read our Terms and conditions here